It’s been another year of Black Friday, but if you missed the November sale event, don’t worry.
Boxing Day discounts are looming and retailers such as THE ICONIC, Myer are selling great deals on clothing.
best bit? All of our great deals are online, so you don’t even have to leave your home to take advantage of the deals. Also, you won’t miss out on Christmas leftovers.
Read our guide on Boxing Day fashion sales and the best early deals. Enjoy seasonal sales up to 80% off at Petal & Pup.
As always, please note: prices are accurate and products are in stock at the time of publication. We do our best to keep this story up to date, but please be aware that products move fast during sale events.
Don’t miss out on news.com.au’s Boxing Day deals on laptops, fashion, TV and more.
Best Early Fashion Boxing Day Deals
Some brands have already kicked off their Boxing Day and year-end sales with these deals.
- Early access to THE ICONIC’s Boxing Day sale with up to 30% off brands like Cotton On, Nike, Camilla And Marc and more
- New Styles Added: Up To 60% Off Women’s Sale Including Brands PE Nation, Dazie And More
- New Styles Added: Up To 60% Off Men’s Sale From Tommy Hilfiger, Polo Ralph Lauren & More
- New Styles Added: Up To 60% Off Women’s Sports Sale On Asics, Cotton On Body Active And More
- New Styles Added: Up To 60% Off Men’s Sports Sale On Nike, Adidas Originals And More
- New Styles Added: Up to 50% Off Kids Sale Featuring Brands Like LEGO, Jellycat, Cotton On Kids & More
- New Styles Added: Up to 50% Off Home Season Sale Featuring AERE Home, Sunnylife & More
- Save up to 40% on end-of-season beauty sales featuring brands like KVD Beauty, Benefit Cosmetics and more
- 25% off select summer activewear from brands like Nike, New Balance and more
- ASICS GEL-Kayano 29 – Men’s, $189 (down from $270)
- ASICS Gel-Kayano 29 – Women’s, $175.50 (starting at $270)
petals and puppies
Sus & Bide
When does the Boxing Day sale start?
Traditionally, sales didn’t start until December 26th, but trading is expected to start in the days leading up to Boxing Day.
Our money is in deals starting the week of Monday, December 19th, as well as Black Friday sales.
However, the best deals are expected closer to December 26th, with the hottest deals happening only on Boxing Day.
The Best Boxing Day Fashion Deals of 2022
What is Boxing Day?
Today’s Boxing Day may be synonymous with eating leftovers, shopping and watching cricket, but its origins were for an entirely different reason.
Carol Cusack, a professor of religious studies at the University of Sydney, previously told ABC that December 26 dates back to the Middle Ages in Britain, where “all the servants had to work at Christmas”. rice field.
“Their servitude meant they had to put the needs of the people they worked for first,” she said, adding that Boxing Day became “time spent with their families.” .
According to the BBC, the day became known as Boxing Day in the 19th century. This was because it was also the day when the rich would pack presents to give to the less fortunate.
Boxing Day today is a public holiday in the UK, Australia and other Commonwealth countries.
An important day for retail sales since the 1990s, it has been overtaken by Black Friday in Australia in recent years.
Boxing day details
After a Boxing Day bargain? See our full range of deals and discounts here.
The best Boxing Day home and kitchen deals
Boxing Day Apple Deals
Boxing Day Airpods Deals
Boxing Day Nintendo Switch Deals
Best Boxing Day Computer Deals
Boxing Day Dyson Deals
boxing day best deals
Best Boxing Day TV Deals
Boxing Day Amazon Deals
Boxing Day Meyer Deals
boxing day deals
Boxing Day’s Best Luxury Escape Deals
Want more sale shopping content? In addition to the best deals you can buy right now at THE ICONIC, we’ve rounded up the top rated affordable bamboo sheets you can buy right now.
Don’t forget to check out the NEWS.com.au Coupons page. There you will find many discounts for THE ICONIC, Myer and others.
Finally, stay up to date on the latest shopping news and sales by signing up for our free Best of Newsletter.