Us Weekly has affiliate partnerships, so we may get paid for links to our products and services.
Bonjour, mees! If you’ve always been drawn to the effortless elegance and cool sophistication of everyday French fashion, you’ve come to the right place. Nailing a girl’s look isn’t always easy, but it’s possible if you search carefully!
Shop a wardrobe that can only be described as tres-chic with the 17 picks below.
1. Our absolute favorite: If you want to automatically add French flair, an oversized black blazer is a must, must, must. Check out this Grlasen blazer!
2. We also love: Simple, clean, relaxed, and incredibly versatile, this white Hotouch button-up shirt offers endless coordinating opportunities!
3. Unforgettable: No French fashion is complete without something like this drop trench on your coat rack.
4. Vintage vibes: Swap out some of your tees for better options like this Allegra K floral blouse. Vintage details like the collar and lace trim make this a must-have piece!
5. Sweater Weather: A neutral cardigan is another must-have item here. Especially when it can be buttoned up and worn as a top, like this Amin his cardigan.
6. Elegant Embroidery: A Romwe embroidered blouse that looks beautiful no matter when you wear it!
7. Knit Wins: The more knits in your wardrobe, the better. Fit all French fashionistas in this Prettygarden long sleeve top.
8. Bustier Babe: This is another type of knit top. Show off a little collarbone with this Effelch sweater top!
9. Dreamy Denim: Fold up your skinny jeans for straight leg jeans instead. These Levi’s Rib Cage Straight Ankle Jeans will automatically level up your street style.
10. Eternal LBD: Never underestimate the power of a little black dress. This long-sleeve, high-neck boli-flour dress definitely caught our attention!
11. Mini Mud: For days without jeans, this mango pop mini skirt is the perfect companion to a loose button-up or timeless blouse.
12. Silk Style: Instead of reaching for a beret, accessorize in another way. Fonyve’s silky muffler has over 40 variations!
13. Forever Footwear: Yes, ballet flats are incredibly important in French fashion, especially when it comes to finds like these Dream Pair flats. I love ankle straps!
14. Faux Fur: When it’s too cold to wear a trench or blazer, get one with faux fur trim. This Via Spiga Court is a great option.
15. Everyday Bag: Before you drop thousands of dollars on your new Chanel bag, check out more affordable options like this NC faux leather purse!
16. Go Tank: This Verdusa Knit Tank Top is a simple way to elevate your outfit thanks to its square neckline and ribbed fabric. Wear it as your first layer!
17. Last but not least: Of course, it’s also on this list: a striped top! This Amazon Essentials top was just what we were looking for — 3/4 sleeves, a boat neckline, and everything!
Are you shopping? Check out more of our favorite products below.
This post is brought to you by Us Weekly’s Shop With Us team. The Shop With Us team offers products and services that our readers find interesting and useful, including wedding guest outfits, purses, plus size swimwear, women’s sneakers, bridal shapewear, and perfect gift ideas for everyone in your life. We aim to highlight our services. However, our selection of products and services does not constitute an endorsement by Us Weekly or any celebrity mentioned in a post.
The Shop With Us team may receive products free of charge from manufacturers for testing. In addition, Us Weekly receives compensation from the manufacturers of the products we write about when you click a link and purchase a product featured in an article. This does not govern our decisions regarding whether a product or service is featured or recommended.Shop With Us operates independently of our advertising sales team. Send us your feedback at ShopWithUs@usmagazine.com. Happy shopping!